At its heart, theatre is a collaboration. From actors to the crew and designers to the playwright and composer to the director, dozens of people give their time and effort generously to create an outstanding production. Another very important collaborator is you. Each and every donation we receive from our patrons is a critical part of our creative capacity.
Ways to Give
You can give as an individual or as a business owner. Choose from one of three ways to make your donation:
- On-line donation:
- OR, CLICK HERE to download a form to mail to us at: JTC, P.O. Box 1080, Santa Cruz, CA 95061
- OR, give by Phone (831) 425-7506
If you are currently making a recurring donation and would like to change that recurrence please click here: Modify Recurring Donations.
Employer Match Program
Many companies in Santa Cruz and the Bay Area will match or double their employees’ contributions to nonprofit organizations. It’s a great way to make your gift to Jewel Theatre go even further at no extra cost. You’re gifts full value includes the matching gifts made on your behalf. Contact the human resources department at your place of employment to see if they have a donation match program.
Honor a Loved One
A gift to Jewel Theatre in honor of a loved one is a wonderful way to celebrate their memory. When you honor someone this way, we’ll send you a tax-deductible gift recognition letter and send a card to the bereaved family.
In-kind gifts are as valuable as cash and fully tax-deductible.
Here is our wish list:
- guest housing for visiting artists
- airfare or airline miles for visiting artists
- catering and restaurant services for special events
- wine, champagne, and cocktail supplies for special events
- production-quality lighting, sound, and video equipment
- industrial storage unit or warehouse space (100 – 500 cubic feet or larger)
- contractor overruns of lumber and other building supplies
Information coming soon. Call us at (831) 425-7506 to find out more, or sign-up for email notification.