Jewel Theatre is the resident company at Center Stage in downtown Santa Cruz located at:
1001 Center Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
When the theatre is not being used for a Jewel Theatre production, it is available for performing groups and business meetings.
- 89 seats (incl. one wheelchair spot) – 9 rows with center aisle
- Stage – 6” high; 24’ wide by 20’ deep, wall to wall; no wing space; no proscenium.
- Ceiling height – 11’
- Backstage dressing room with makeup counters, mirrors, and costume rack.
- Backstage bathroom/utility room w/ industrial sink, toilet.
- Source 4 Juniors (11)
- Fresnels (14)
- Inkie Fresnel (2 or 3)
- Altman 360Q (2)
- Pars (2)
- 12 channel Lightronics
- 12 channel ETC Sensor Pack
(Note: dimmer packs are located in attic above stage; steep ladder access)
- Leprecon 624 (24 channel Memory Console)
- 2 CD players; one cassette tape player
- 4 Speakers (2 at back of stage at ceiling height; 2 at back of house at ceiling height)
- Sound Board (standard board; need to get info on brand)
Rental Fee Schedule:
If you would like more information, please use the form below to contact us via email.