RENT THE COLLIGAN THEATER
The COLLIGAN THEATER at the Tannery Arts Center
1010 River Street, Santa Cruz
Located at 1010 River Street, the Colligan Theater at the Tannery Arts Center provides a large stage and seating capacity for 182. Built and owned by Tannery Arts Center, Inc. (TAC), the Colligan Theater at the Tannery opened in November 2015 in the renovated historic Hide House and is managed by Jewel Theatre Company.
The Colligan Theater Features:
- 10 rows with 182 seats (see seating chart link below).
- 5 wheelchair spaces with companion seats in the front row, which is at floor/stage level.
- Ample distance between rows for extra leg room.
- Low 4.5” stair steps to access all rows above the first row.
- Extra high rise from one row to the next for a better view of the stage.
- A hearing assistance system (request a personal receiver at the box office).
- A spacious lobby with concessions bar.
- Dozens of free adjacent parking spaces exclusively for theater patrons.
If you would like more information, or would like to make arrangements to rent the Colligan Theater: