Here you’ll find the latest information on how we are dealing with the current crisis.
COVID Health and Safety Policy:
Jewel Theatre Company is a fully vaccinated company, including staff, artists, crew and volunteers. We look forward to welcoming you back into the Colligan Theater. Jewel Theatre continues to require all persons 2 years and older accessing the venue must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or have a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours. Everyone 18 and over will be required to show proof of their vaccination or negative test with a matching photo ID. (Photo ID proof does not apply to those 17 and younger.) Mask wearing (2 years and over) will also be mandatory until further notice.
Here’s a complete list of the steps we’re taking to ensure your experience at our venue is as comfortable as possible:
- Access to the venue will be limited to those showing proof of a COVID vaccination with a vaccination card, a photo of their card, or a digital vaccine record (https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/), with matching ID.
- Those who are exempt from COVID-19 vaccinations due to medical reasons, sincerely held religious beliefs, or whose age does not permit it, will be required to provide proof of their negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours before entering the theatre and present their negative results at the door, along with matching ID (Photo ID proof does not apply to those 17 and younger).
- Mask wearing will also be mandatory in all areas of the theatre.
- Concessions will be available and can be consumed in the lobby or outside, however, NO food or drink (except bottled water) will be allowed in the theatre.
- We will be following all Health department guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting.
- Our venue is being inspected and will meet recommended COVID standards for ventilation and air filtration.
- If at any time you feel uneasy about attending a performance, we will exchange your tickets to another date or refund your ticket.
- Due to the size of our theater, social distancing between patrons is not practical.