Here you’ll find the latest information on how we are dealing with the current crisis.
COVID Health and Safety Policy:
Jewel Theatre Company is a fully vaccinated company, including staff, artists, crew and volunteers. We look forward to welcoming you back into the Colligan Theater. Please note access to the venue will be limited to those showing proof of a COVID vaccination with matching ID. Mask wearing will also be mandatory until further notice.
Here’s a complete list of the steps we’re taking to ensure your experience at our venue is as comfortable as possible:
- Access to the venue will be limited to those showing proof of a COVID vaccination with a vaccination card, a photo of their card, or a digital vaccine record (https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/), with matching ID.
- Those who are exempt from COVID-19 vaccinations due to medical reasons, sincerely held religious beliefs, or whose age does not permit it, will be required to provide proof of their negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours before entering the theatre and present their negative results at the door, along with matching ID.
- Mask wearing will also be mandatory in all areas of the theatre.
- Concessions will be available and can be consumed outside, however, NO food or drink (except bottled water) will be allowed in the theatre. While in the lobby, patrons may remove their mask briefly to drink ONLY, but otherwise must wear their mask at all times.
- The doors to the house will open earlier and stay open later to allow for less crowding on the way to and from your seats.
- We will be following all Health department guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting.
- Our venue is being inspected and will meet recommended COVID standards for ventilation and air filtration.
- If at any time you feel uneasy about attending a performance, we will exchange your tickets to another date or refund your ticket.
- Due to the size of our theater, social distancing between patrons is not practical.
- We will also have procedures to ensure as little touch contact as possible between our staff and patrons.