Here you’ll find the latest information on how we are dealing with the current crisis.
COVID Health and Safety Policy:
Jewel Theatre is no longer requiring patrons to show proof of vaccination, however, masking is still required by all patrons, staff and volunteers.
Here’s a complete list of the steps we’re taking to ensure your experience at our venue is as comfortable as possible:
- Mask wearing is mandatory in all areas inside the theatre.
- Concessions will be available and can be consumed in the lobby or outside, however, only drinks are allowed in the theatre seating area.
- We will be following all Health department guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting.
- The Colligan Theater meets recommended COVID standards for ventilation and air filtration.
- If at any time you feel uneasy about attending a performance, we will exchange your tickets to another date or refund your ticket.