A MOON FOR THE MISBEGOTTEN
September 4 – 29, 2016
ME AND MY GIRL
November 3, – December 8, 2019
THE OTHER PLACE
January 22 – February 16, 2020
March 18 – April 12, 2020
ARMS AND THE MAN
May 13 – June 7, 2020
We’re Preparing to Welcome You Back
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Although due to the Covid-19 pandemic we cannot yet set dates for our new season, we have had many patrons inquire about the plays we are planning to produce for our upcoming season. To meet that enthusiasm, we will proceed with our season announcement but leave the performance dates open until the State and County Health Officials give clearance for theatrical performances to resume and we feel it is safe for us to do so.
Because of the unusual and unpredictable nature of current circumstances we are outlining in detail how we expect a new season to proceed. We are developing plans to address a new way of working and welcoming you when it is safe to open the doors of the Colligan Theater again. Those plans include:
- Many of the plays we’ve selected for our new season have no intermission in order to reduce crowding in the lobby.
- The doors to both the lobby and the house will open earlier and stay open later to allow for less crowding on the way to and from your seats.
- We will be following all Health department guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting.
- We will have procedures to ensure as little touch contact as possible between our staff and our patrons.
Get discounted tickets plus numerous other benefits.
- Priority to reserve preferred seats.
- Same seats for same night/same weekend of each production; best available seating at other times.
- Discounted ticket price.
- Exchange dates any time up to 24 hours before subscription performance.
- Advance notice of bonus events.
- Newsletter about each JTC production.
- Subscriber-bring-a-friend: subscriber rate for one friend per show in the subscription series; must be purchased by subscriber and be for the same show as the subscriber is attending.
- Exclusive attendance at preshow discussions for each production.