THE COLLIGAN THEATER
COVID Health and Safety
Jewel Theatre is a fully vaccinated company. All patrons must present proof of vaccination with matching ID and be fully masked. Read our full health and safety policy HERE.
The COLLIGAN THEATER at the Tannery Arts Center
1010 River Street, Santa Cruz
The Colligan Theater is available for rental when Jewel Theatre is not performing.
VENUE, ACCESSIBILITY & SEATING CHART
Jewel Theatre has a stunning venue to perform in — the Colligan Theater at the Tannery Arts Center.
Located at 1010 River Street in Santa Cruz, the Colligan provides a modern and comfortable facility with a large stage for the performing arts. Built by the non-profit Tannery Arts Center, Inc., and now owned by the City, the Colligan Theater at the Tannery opened in November 2015 in the renovated historic Hide House and is managed by Jewel Theatre Company. In addition to the theater, the Tannery Arts Center campus is the home of numerous artist studios, some of which are open to the public, and artist loft residences. More information about the Tannery campus is available at the Tannery website.
The Colligan Theater Features:
- 10 rows with 182 seats (see seating chart link below).
- 5 wheelchair spaces with companion seats in the front row, which is at floor/stage level.
- Ample distance between rows for extra leg room.
- Low 4.5” stair steps to access all rows above the first row.
- Extra high rise from one row to the next for a better view of the stage.
- A hearing assistance system (request a personal receiver at the box office).
- A spacious lobby with concessions bar.
- Dozens of free adjacent parking spaces exclusively for theater patrons.